Monday 3 May 2010

Monday 3rd May...

Another trip to Derby...

Train journeys always seem somewhat peaceful, a relaxing time to read and clear my mind. This journey was no exception.

Arriving at the gallery about 10.30 this morning with a full schedule of painting ahead!




 

I spent the morning painting most of the new wooden boards, giving them a base coat. After lunch I carried on with more painting! It felt like a never ending job!

I got most of the new boards painted but didn't get round to the ceiling due to running out of paint!



 

I decided that now was time to do the filling, I went round the whole space filling in holes and then gaps between the boards.




 








I left the gallery about 6.30pm leaving a full day to continue with the space tomorrow...

x X x

No comments:

Post a Comment