Saturday 1 May 2010

Saturday 1st May...


Today began with me deciding I really should look into getting a new phone considering my phone decided to disconnect itself in the night meaning my alarm didn't go off... so... a rushed start and extra money spent getting to the train station quickly to catch the next train...

A relaxing train journey to Derby reading my book and emptying my mind before cramming it full with lots of excitement and err... lots more excitement again...

I now have a clearer idea of what is happening and what I need to do and think about... How I want to create my installation...

Today I painted a small section of skirting board in the gallery and drank a ridiculous amount of tea... I also found the Wilkco's, bought some hooks... bought some wool from the market.. Derby's not too bad a place really...

Plans for before the opening...
Sunday - Finish off the last bits of my films
Monday - Paint my space in the gallery
Tuesday - Create my installation

I am way excited for Friday, the opening... Bring ... It .... On...

Peace out
x X x

No comments:

Post a Comment